Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekly Food for Thought - A Thought and A Question


'These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others!' ~ Groucho Marx

Dear Friends,

It has been a week where I learnt a lot by simply observing!

I happen to be in Serbia at the moment, where election fever seemed to have gripped the nation, albeit for a week.J I delighted in watching how politics can change people.

Marx said that religion is opium for people, and I would add that politics comes very close to that! It was fascinating how some ordinary people are willing to change their rhetoric, forget about their needs, values, principles and follow something so not in line with who they are at their core!

What's even more astonishing is the absurd conviction that what they've 'chosen' to believe for that particular occasion, will bring them the results they want!

Isn't it a bit insane to hope for victory, while investing nothing and choosing to be something you are not?!

With this in mind, I wish you a lot of YOU this week:-)

Sending you oceans of love,
Lidija
© Momentum Strategies 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment